Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 12- Effects of Paranormal Activity

(This was written in a spiral notebook during the monotony of my job)

I've decided to keep a journal of my thoughts throughout the day, a journal to chronicle my thoughts of hatred, frustration, and hopefully creativity too!

This whole day I still feel lingering effects of "Paranormal Activity" (Note: We saw it on Oct 11) After it settles in, after the dust settles if you would, it kind of sticks with you, like a great movie should.

I find myself wondering about demons, ghosts, and other paranormal stuff. I have been brainstorming ideas on how to make my own "Blair Witch"-ish film to become the latest youtube sensation.

My first thought was to do a parody of the film, show similar occurances, but instead of the grim ending portrayed in the movie (which was awesome!) show a comedic ending with Micah (the dude) playing tricks on the girlfriend all along with special effects and camera tricks! Thus getting dumped... Well it made me LOL.

1 comment:

  1. now i would watch that! I hate scary movies! but if it has a ending like that the scariness goes away by the end! yes do that!

    kiwi

    ReplyDelete