Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 13- Random Thoughts 3/ Monotony

(Written in my trusty spiral at work)

I've decided to call this my ADD Log. Cuz essentially I'm writing about whatever comes to mind. It's nice to get it out and it feels great having a pencil to paper again. God I remember in middle school I used to make Dragon Ball Z stick figure comic books! I spent hours upon hours just doodling away! Probably why I didn't have a girlfriend for a while LOL.

It's sad, they say you don't know what you've got til it's gone...its true :( I miss my Tucson friends sooooooo much!

...

That was a short thought...

It's amazing, keeping this ADD Log is actually entertaining me...and keeping me awake.

These ladies here are crazy (the ones working around me in adjacent cubicles). They are quite funny, one of them continues to sing random songs, I'll be in the middle of a call from behind me I hear, "That's not my name! That's not my name!"(Song by the Ting Tings?) or "I look fly I look good". They're craziness keeps me from going insane from this ongoing monotony!

I did just notice something, in movies, and books, ever notice that office jobs are held by heroes that are destined for something extraordinary? Neo in the Matrix. Narrator from Fight Club (technically he has a traveling job but most of the time he 's in the office). Wesley from "Wanted". Granted, their jobs make more money than mine, but I would like to consider myself on the same level...

No comments:

Post a Comment