Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 13- Random Thoughts 1/Future

(Written in the spiral at work on Oct 13)

Random thoughts again. At work. I swear sometimes it feels like an episode of
"Friends" here. You know the one, the one where Jason Alexander doesn't want to buy toner because he's going to kill himself. Yeah its even complete with that "Hey Buddy!" guy. I just feel weird here because here I am 22 working at a job where everyone here has kids, all married, and essentially veterans in the game of life, and I'm still a rookie. I guess it makes me feel young and reminds me I have a long life ahead of me.

I do wish I knew what was ahead of me though. I mean I will be pissed if I find that the job I'm doing now is what I'm "supposed" to be doing with my life!

I've felt that I could be an entertainer of sorts, ya know? Nothing particular stands out though. I used to want to be a writer, I wrote fanfiction stories (lame I know), poems (even lamer I know), songs, and even a few original stories. But there I always get writers block! It's hard to find an ending to anything I write (or do for that matter). So its not like i could depend on making a living from anything like that. I have great ideas for movies, but being out of school so long, I am having more and more trouble putting my ideas onto paper. I still get inspired by movies, books, and songs and stuff, but can't express it!

I think that's why I want a camera and editing software. I see Gee "youtubing"and I think "I could do that!". Plus there is that aspect of competition that I love! I think once I have a camera it will all come back to me, like back in the days in middle school when I was making my own reality shows with the family camera!

1 comment:

  1. I think that your should be a journalist. you are a great writer and as a journalist the story is already there for you... yup you should do that.

    kiwi

    ReplyDelete